1. OFFER OPEN TILL 31ST MARCH 2011 - SPECIAL NAPSIPAG MEMBERSHIP (2011-2013) . Pay $250 instead of $300 (Save$50.) for individual membership fee for three years.
Institutions in developing countries pay $800 instead of $ 900 (save $ 100) for three years membership fee. Institutions in developed countries pay $1900 instead of $2100 (save $200) for three years membership fee.
2. 1st March 2011 - Deadline for the submission of revised papers from the NAPSIPAG 2010 Trivendrum Conference .Follow APA Stylesheet.min.5000 words,font Times Roman.endnotes and bibliography.
3. NAPSIPAG members send your short bionote for uploading on the NAPSIPAG website under 'NAPSIPAG EXPERTS POOL'.Bionote should have: Name, institutional affiliation, designation, date of birth, research interests and reasearch projects worked upon, publications,Awards, membership of research bodies other than NAPSIPAG.
HINDU NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF NAPSIPAG 2010
NAPSIPAG 2011 Annual Conference to be held at Tribubhavan University, Kathmandu
Governance and Human Capital: The 21st Century Agenda (2010), Ed: Sharif As-Saber, Rumki Basu, Raza Ahmad, RFI Smith and Ahmad M. Martadha. Sterling Publishers Pvt Ltd.
NAPSIPAG 7th CONFERENCE TRIVENDRUM SCHEDULE
Centre for the Study of Law and Governance,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Phone: +911 6466856
Fax:+ 911 26704754
1. NAPSIPAG International Conference 2010 Click here for "Concept Note" and "Guidelines for Authors".
2. International Training Program on " Budgeting and Public Expenditure Management" under TCS of Colombo Plan, National Institute of Financial Management, 6-24th September 2010, India.Click here for further information.
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved | Disclaimer Powered By: Datamationindia